View from W. 12th Street

Two large Ferris Wheel operated just west of Dreamland. The wheel in the distance was owned by George Tilyou and was moved to Steeplechase in 1905. Dreamland's Beacon Tower and its Thompson Scenic Railway are in the background. - 1904

The view looking west towards Steeplechase shows many of Coney Island's small roller coasters.

To get back to the Coney Island - 1906 Map

Copyright © Jeffrey Stanton 1998
All Rights Reserved