RheingoldThree eating places, an old fashion restaurant, a tavern and an outdoor cafe, were recreated by Liebmann Breweries beside a tree-lined park on a cobblestone gaslight New York Street of 1904. The buildings and shops along the street displayed Victorian products. In addition an instrumental quartet and other performers entertained along the street and in the tavern and cafe.
The Rheingold Tavern and the adjacent Sidewalk Cafe specialized in sandwiches, beer, coffee and soft drinks. At the opposite end of the street, The Town House Restaurant presented a turn-of-the-century setting for brunch, lunch and dinner with the first glass of beer on the house, as a gesture of old-fashioned hospitality.